Spoke sizes 01992 522735
When ordering your spokes please state what type you require. Galvanised, stainless steel, or butted stainless steel, along with length and gauge or thickness, and angle of neck i.e. Straight, 90 degrees, 45 degrees etc. Stand your sample spoke on a worktop and measure entire length as shown in the picture. And again with nipples either measure hole in rim or nipple width.
1. We know most spoke sizes for motorcycles but may ask you for more information. The more you tell us the more accurate the spokes will be.
2. You can send us samples to copy.
3. If it's a rare bike or we are not sure we may ask you for the dimensions in the pictures below, or alternatively send in your hub and we will work out the best way to build. There is an additional charge for this as it is quite time consuming
4. We need to know the measurements A,B,&C plus the cross pattern on your hub to rim, and how many holes, again below is a picture for your guidance. ( measurements across hubs are centre of spoke holes )
5. The picture below with the black hub will probably have all the same size spokes. The silver hub would have different size spokes from one side to the other.
The picture shows how we work out the punch pattern, 1 & 2 are the spokes next to each other on the rim going to the same side of the hub, then count the other ends on the hub, this picture shows cross 3 to a wheel builder but to make it easier for you to understand this shows 6, so is probably easier for you to work out this way. check both sides as they may be different. we need to know the size of the rim, size of your hub A,B,&C. If not sure then send a picture to our email address and we will work it out, again as many pictures as possible but this would probably only be needed on rarer models.